Centacare Port Macquarie was established in 1995.
- Disability Outreach Services
- Community Options Program
- Individual Support Options
- Aboriginal Intensive Family Support Services
- Community Lifestyle Support
- Transition to Work
- Employment Enablement Program
- Centacare Housing Program
- Early Links
- Kempsey Workpool
Centacare Port Macquarie is under the Trustees of the Roman Catholic Church Diocese of Lismore.
New South Wales Government
- Department of Health
- Department of Community Services
- Department of Ageing, Disability and Home Care
- Department of Housing and Office of Community Housing
Centacare Port Macquarie is a member of Catholic Social Services Australia.