Mid North Coast Outreach Services
Funded by The Department of Ageing, Disability & Homecare and Brokered to Centacare Coffs Harbour Support Services.
The Mid North Coast Outreach Service is a program set up to provide short term intensive, structured support and training for people with low to moderate support needs.
Support is available to assist in the following areas:
- Accommodation and Housing
- Travel to access the Community
- Living Skills (Cooking, Shopping and Home Management)
- Social Skills and Leisure
- Developing Work Skills and Work Experience
- Access to Education and Training
- Access Medical / Health Services
Applications are lodged with the Mid North Coast Accommodation Placement Committee:
Mid North Coast Outreach Allocations Committee
C/- Mid North Coast Outreach Service
PO Box 1484
Coffs Harbour NSW 2450