Centacare Housing Program
Centacare Housing Program provides long term accommodation for people with disabilities and those disadvantaged within the community. Currently there are 50 properties throughout the Hastings district.
Housing Applications: Application forms are available at reception Monday to Thursday 8.30am to 4.30pm. Applications can be mailed to you.
Appointments: Organise an interview to apply for housing in the Port Macquarie office Monday to Friday 9.00am to 3.00pm. The Housing Coordinator can assist with application completion if required.
Placements: Housing is allocated on the basis of need and availability of suitable properties for long term accommodation.
Waiting Lists: We do not always have properties available at the time you apply therefore it may take some time before you may be placed. Your name can be placed on a registration list.
Centacare Housing Program is available to anyone who:
- Is listed for public housing
- Is a low income household
- Has a housing need
- Is able to live independently with appropriate support arrangements if required
- Is a resident of NSW
1. Register with Housing NSW, for Public Housing initially.
2. Contact our office to make an appointment with our Housing Support Worker.