Benefits and Conditions
Where will it take me?
We have an exciting future of growth and change ahead of us, and so could you. Whatever your role and your level of experience, by contributing your talent and ideas you could enjoy being part of the team that develops our range of services that we provide to our clients.
When you work at St Agnes Parish you receive attractive employee benefits and working conditions, some of which include:
- four weeks annual leave per year
- for some roles,the opportunity to have Rostered Days Off
- access to a range of Corporate Health Programs including subsidies towards health and fitness activities
- employee assistance program
- salary packaging options for some entities.
Great work environment
- we're committed to your health, safety and wellbeing
- we're collaborative, friendly and team-orientated
- we have a commitment to equal opportunity employment
- ours is a family-friendly organisation.
Commitment to your training and development
St Agnes Parish encourages staff to achieve the highest standards of professionalism and excellence which is achieved through our commitment to the ongoing training and development of all employees through internal and external courses and training programs.
- we offer a range of apprentice and trainee programs
- we're dedicated to career development and continuous learning through training, coaching, mentoring and on the job development
- assistance with further formal study is available.