Behaviour Support Specialist
- Commitment to work in harmony with Catholic Values and Principles
- A degree in Social Welfare, Social Work, Psychology or Behavioural Science
- Experience implementing the principles and processes related to Behaviour Support, Person-Centered practice, Strengths Based practice and Trauma Informed Care
- Relevant experience in developing a range of clinical support plans and a demonstrated capacity in delivering creative solutions to complex issues
- Demonstrated experience in developing and delivering training and support to individuals, families and staff
- Demonstrated ability to establish positive relationships and maintain rapport with individuals, families and staff
- Ability to access relevant community resource networks and sustain positive relationships
- Current NSW drivers’ license
- Competency and accuracy in computer skills as well as report writing skills
- Ability to work independently and professionally and to follow agency guidelines
Salary and conditions are in accordance with the Social, Community, Home Care and Disability Services Industry Award 2010, Level 5.1. An attractive salary packaging arrangement is also available.
Applications will be reviewed by a selection committee and on the basis of qualifications, experience, performance and demonstrated skills in the workplace. Applicants may need to attend an interview and may also be required to undergo employment screening. Successful applicants will be notified directly.
Applicants can obtain the required Application Package and more detailed information at www.stagnesparish.org.au > Job Opportunities. You can also contact Human Resources (Simone) by calling 02 6588 7444.
Applications quoting the relevant reference number (17/16), should be addressed to: HR Advisor, St Agnes Parish Administration Centre, by post to PO BOX 1736, Port Macquarie NSW 2444, or by email to: email@example.com
For further information regarding the above position, please contact Tania Slack-Smith, Family and Disability Services Manager, on 6581-6800, or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
APPLICATIONS CLOSE: Friday 24 March 2017