The Parish requires a suitably qualified and experienced Executive Assistant to assist and support the Co-ordinating Executive Officer for Parish Education and Training, and the Education and School Fees Team, by performing a wide range of administrative duties.
Parish Education and Training
FULLTIME: 76 hours per fortnight - FIXED TERM REF NO: 17/17
The story of St Agnes’ Parish is one of faith, integrity and excellence, providing innovative and diverse service offerings to the community, especially to those in need. Unified by a common mission, St Agnes’ Parish provides services to the community in various sectors, including Aged Care, Community Services, Children’s Services, and Education and Training.
The Parish requires a suitably qualified and experienced Executive Assistant to assist and support the Co-ordinating Executive Officer for Parish Education and Training, and the Education and School Fees Team, by performing a wide range of administrative duties. This is a Maternity Leave Relief position.
• A Commitment to work in harmony with Catholic Values and Principles
o Identify your application and expression of these values in your day to day life
o Demonstrated examples upholding these values within a professional environment
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Strong verbal and written communication skills in preparation of agendas, report writing and minute recording
• Strong organisational, planning and prioritisation skills
• Previous experience in secretariat roles supporting and assisting committees and forums
• Advanced user of MS Office Packages including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher and Outlook
• A minimum of 5 years’ experience in a busy office environment, preferably in a role assisting a Senior Executive
• Previous experience in developing and implementing operating practices and continuous improvement initiatives
• Ability to work as part of a team, but also to work independently
The salary will be negotiated dependent on experience and qualifications, and will be in accordance with the National Employment Standards.
Applications will be reviewed by a selection committee, on the basis of qualifications and experience. Selected short-listed applicants will need to attend an interview and will also be required to undergo employment screening. The successful applicant will be notified directly.
HOW TO APPLY
Any enquiries, as well as the required Application Pack, can be obtained by contacting Human Resources: call (02) 6588-7444, or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your application, quoting the Reference number and addressing the Selection Criteria listed above, should be addressed to the Human Resources Adviser, St Agnes’ Parish Administration Centre, and emailed to: email@example.com, or posted to PO BOX 1736, Port Macquarie NSW 2444. Applications that do not address the Selection Criteria, or meet application requirements, will not be considered.
APPLICATIONS CLOSE: FRIDAY, 24 MARCH 2017