Human Resources - Generalist
ABOUT THE ROLE
With an initial focus on recruitment, this role will provide you with the opportunity to streamline processes whilst providing a quality service to our internal clients. Working as part of an energised and engaging team you will initially take ownership of the recruitment needs across the Parish from attraction through to on boarding (taking the brief, crafting ads, screening and interviewing). Your flexible approach and willingness to work across all aspects of the employee lifecycle will then see you providing day to day generalist support to our HR Advisors.
· Commitment to work in harmony with Catholic values and principles
· Previous experience as part of a fast paced human resources team
· Working knowledge of the end to end recruitment process
· Excellent customer service skills and a desire for customer focused outcomes
· Ability to introduce process improvement and efficiencies
· Proficiency with MS Office products
· Current NSW Drivers licence
· Qualification in a HR related discipline or equivalent experience
WHAT WE OFFER
Challenging and rewarding work with a welcoming internal client group who will value your business partnering and admin support skills. Not for Profit Salary Packaging benefits available that reduce your taxable income.