Human Resources and Payroll
The Human Resources Management and Payroll teams, under the direction of the Parish Administration, are responsible for the development and implementation of personnel policies, programs, practices and payroll services to support the Parish in the achievement of its administrative goals.
The team has a broad range of responsibilities which include:
- Adherence to Corporations Law, Workers Compensation Act, Income Tax Act and Industrial legislation requirements affecting the employment of staff
- Industrial Relations advice and support
- Training and development of staff
- Work Health & Safety
- Workers Compensation and rehabilitation
- Recruitment and selection
- Personnel administration
- Management of Parish Payroll and Superannuation Service
- Workplace Gender Equality
"In accordance with the requirements of the Workplace Gender Equality Act 2012 (Act), St Agnes Parish lodged its annual public report with the Workplace Gender Equality Agency (Agency). For a copy of this report please click here. Employees with St Agnes Parish may make comments on the report by emailing HRTeam@pac.stagnesparish.org.au or by contacting the Agency as per their guidelines. Please refer to the Agency's guidelines on this process on their own website www.wgea.gov.au (http://www.wgea.gov.au/)."